Best Songs to Listen to While OjOing
So you’re all ready to ride your OjO e-scooter. Great! However, there’s one thing you should take care of before you take off – you’ll absolutely need some enjoyable music to listen to while you’re OjOing off to…well, wherever. After all, it beats listening to the sounds of noisy traffic the entire way. For your benefit, we at OjO Electric have made it as simple as possible for you to enjoy your music while you’re riding as we’ve included onboard Bluetooth speakers on our adult electric scooter. And also for your benefit, we’d like to give you some epic songs that you may enjoy while you’re scootering around. And yes, that is Lady Gaga on an OjO scooter in the picture!
Our Epic OjO Playlist of Songs
- Lady Gaga – Just Dance – As Lady Gaga’s all about her OjO scooter, we have to show some love! We’ll start out the list with one of our favorites from her.
- Steppenwolf – Born to Be Wild – Really, what on-the-road playlist would be complete without it? Sure, you won’t be driving down the highway, 80 miles an hour, hair blowing in the wind, but you’ll absolutely own the bike lane!
- Whitesnake – Here I Go Again – This is another one that’s perfect lyrically, especially when you’re riding solo. Uh, you…are riding your scooter by yourself, aren’t you?
- ACDC – Thunderstruck – ACDC often feels like it would go with just about everything and Thunderstruck is definitely no exception.
- Within Temptation – Our Solemn Hour – You may just be riding to the market to pick up eggs, but it’ll feel more like you’re on a heroic mission to save Middle Earth with this song playing as you ride.
- Epica – Unleashed – Because Our Solemn Hour will eventually end and you’ll need something nearly as grand. Let’s make sure that this’ll be your most epic omelette ever.
- Scooter – The Logical Song – Honestly, we didn’t even know that this was an actual group until just about five minutes ago. But the name checks out so yeah, why not?
- Cold – Gone Away – Since we’re apparently all about the wordplay, what better choice than Scooter Ward’s awesome band, Cold? You really can’t go wrong with anything off of their Year of the Spider album.
- Cascada – Everytime We Touch – Hope we don’t give you whiplash with the shift in moods and genres! Sometimes you just need something cheery and upbeat though and this definitely fits the bill.
- Lady Gaga – Bad Romance – Lady Gaga loves us so we love her!
- Lady Gaga – Poker Face – Last Gaga song, we promise. And yes, classic Gaga is best Gaga.
- Iron Maiden – 2 Minutes to Midnight – From our childhood, we have fond memories of driving our cars recklessly in Grand Theft Auto, crashing into other vehicles, and running over pedestrians while jamming out to this song. Ride safely though.
- Limp Bizkit – Rollin’ – It’s such a simplistic and fitting tie-in to riding that we can’t ignore it. Sure, we know Limp Bizkit may not be great. Or, you know, good. But this solid, catchy song has a special place in our heart that’s perfect when you’re on the road. Thanks Undertaker!
Purchase an Adult Electric Scooter Today!
If you’re interested in our adult electric scooters, we encourage you to buy an OjO off of our website. If you have any questions about our OjO scooter, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or give us a call at (877) 557-1053. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!